Sourced directly from leading oil refineries like Sasol, DNG, Chevron, PetroSA and BP(SHELL).
We offer our customers a variety of services in this energy space such as supply of petroleum products, supply of Coal, Logistics, Maintenance for plants (electrical and manufacturing) and Consulting.
Customer service is a critical pillar of our business and we take great care in the quality of service we offer to our customers across all our contact points. We are driven to become one of the fastest growing energy companies in the SADC region.
Our strategic partners have provided us with a strong resource base which includes products supply, products finance, human capital (expertise) and logistical infrastructure. It is through these partnerships that put Map in a very strategic position to take on this challenge and contribute significantly to the economic development activities in the African continent.
It has been repeatedly stated (worldwide) that by the year 2030, only 60% of the world’s population will have access to potable water. Our question is: What about the other 40%? How will this impact our business, world, economy and the less fortunate of the future? How will this impact our food and manufacturing industries? Our Hospitals? Our schools? The agricultural sector? With limited access to water, nobody will be able to survive or make a living. The world appears to show no concern about our future water limitations. We are consuming and exhausting the fresh water resource at an alarming rate without considering where that water is going or coming from. Map Investments is here to help you plan and provide the perfect water solution to meet your needs today and for the future.
We believe that our business model will propel the forward thinking and provision of water for our children, nation and continent. It will provide water and energy solutions for every human being not compromising their future. Today our resources are being taken for granted, but soon it will be more precious than gold. One must remember that a human intellect can create electricity but a human mind cannot create water. All businesses will need to conserve or else they will not survive. We trust that you will choose wisely and favourably in partnering with us in this adventure into discovering new pathways to help our future children and grandchildren.
A team that project manages from Cradle to Key for LP gas bulk storagesites, Import terminals, gas filling sites, Hazardous chemical storage and processing plants
including transmission, distribution and reticulation pipelines for housing developments all over southern Africa.
A team focused on engineering telemetry and plant monitoring using a range of instruments and GSM network web interface. This allows the gas and related customers
of this industry to remotely monitor storage levels, gas detection, O2 levels, temperature
and any other processing equipment.
A team offering various LSM housing developments the opportunity to offer occupants a pre-paid gas metering solution that includes water and electricity. The web interface is linked to a banking interface that allows purchases of airtime and security providers. A pinless transaction facility via mobile phones and the internet without access to any meters.
A gas equipment warehouse, selling gas hardware to the gas installer’s trade and the distribution of various products to gas dealers throughout Southern Africa. Offering gas installer companies a one-stop wholesaler of all various piping systems used in the gas industry.
Map Gas Piping Services together with GPS academy have been doing training as the Gas Academy for 8 years. We specialize in various Gas training programs for the Industry; from Cylinder filling, Tanker operator, Risk Assessor and customer education training. As a GasCHIETA assessors, we are busy with further training development for the industry.
With our understanding that LPG to power electrification has a safety concern in the SADC region, in our service offerings, we take well thought out precautions to ensure the safety of the end-user. Our system has a kickback mechanism that detects any faults. This includes error detection alarm system. For megaproject or new cities, in addition to our services in partnership with the
developer we build and manage emergency facilities within the development for speedy
responses. Electricity Reliable Quality.